Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Metamorphosis Animation



Hey guys I'm here with another blog post. Our goal is to have every single scene and shot done by the deadline. We used stopmotion and stykz. Also we used photo shop and white board animation. Those are the animation types we used. I forgot to tell you I'm working with Violet and Akasha.

Our focus statement was respecting others. Most of our scenes was Richard looking for porky the lost pig. But scene 1 was when porky was being abused by Richard. Scene 5 porky comes back and Richard learns not to disrespect porky or other animals cause they will fly or run away. Richard and porky become really good friends.



Our teams results were not that good. I think we could have added some script into it somewhere. Also maybe a little better animation and communication. Our storyboard went well probably the best thing we did out of the project . Our full animation got a 2.9 I think thats a C.












2 comments:

  1. Well done! I love the Richard's development as a character going from abusive to appreciative and that it was a happy ending with Richard reuniting with Porky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on this project. Your sound and Foley were very impressive and realistic.

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Hey guys I'm here with another blog post. This will be my final blog post of the year. We only have a few more weeks of school and...