Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Movie Trailer Premier



Hello again, I'm here with another blog post titled "Movie Trailer." To sum up the project we are making a movie trailer of a pretend movie. We can make the trailer on what ever we want just has long as there are no guns, blood, pretty much just bad stuff. I contributed to the plan by helping with the idea of the trailer also writing my parts and adding shot ideas. We, well Moira, Elena, Lili and I decided to name the Movie "Outcast" We decided to name the movie this because in the trailer there is this girl and she is always quit in class and one day she goes missing and three kids go out and search for her. It was a journey and we are leaving the trailer on a cliff hanger, did they find her? Will they find her? Or is she just gone.

Our biggest challenge within our movie trailer project was meeting up. There was some confusion on meeting times which caused one of our meetings to fail but we still got some film from the meeting.
We backed up the meeting with a very productive meeting, we finished almost all of our shots also we got some pretty cool looking shots. Our shot types were on point, just looking cherry. Are biggest successes was getting a lot of work done quickly, but making sure it wasn't rushed. I think we could have gone to some better spots to film because we were literally filming on the side of a road for some of our shots which probably made lilli look like a crazy person because she had a hood on and her hair over her face. I even noticed I don't know if my team mates did but a person walking by on there bike had seen lili and she had gone onto the other side of the road. It was pretty funny. Also another success that we had was our movie poster, our first one and the one required to turn in was cherry, it was made by lili. Me and her are currently working on two more for extra credit points for me because my last blog had some errors which caused me to get a B this quarter and if we turn in some movie posters for extra credit that could somehow jump to an A.

Well finally, we finished our movie trailer. We got 2nd for the best movie trailer out of our class. Which is a good thing, we were one vote off from first. It would have been sick if we got first. If my team mates read this I want to thank them for everything that they have done. Our movie trailer was really captivating and thats why we probably got a good placing out of all the other teams. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Hey guys I'm here with another blog post. This will be my final blog post of the year. We only have a few more weeks of school and...