Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Geometric Portraits




Hey guys I'm here with another another blog post, Are facial expressions universal. Well Charles Darwin wrote a book in 1872. The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals that “facial expressions of emotion are universal, not learned differently in each culture”. There have been arguments both in favor and against ever since. But in my opinion I think they are.


How have you created this project. First you need a photo of something or someone but it cant be a profile photo, then you put it into photo shop and create some layers and lock them and stuff, then you go to your line tool and outline your subject. When your done with that, make your polygons then blur them. When your done with that turn your outline off and Portrait and boom. Your Low poly is done.

Poly-1 and Poly-2 were a lot different in my opinion. The reason to that is because Poly-1 you didn't have to choose what color you should fade into the triangle, with Poly-2 you have too. Doing that I think it made Poly-2 easier in my opinion and look better. Also in Poly-1 you had to show the outline of the triangles in white and in the Poly-2 you don't have too. Overall I think the Poly-2 was a lot more easy and less stressful then Poly-1 because I feel like I understood it more and it was my second time so I had a little experience.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Hey guys I'm here with another blog post. This will be my final blog post of the year. We only have a few more weeks of school and...