Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Verbal Landscapes


Nature has impacted my life by giving me a fun sport to do, surf. Also if nature didn't impact my life I wouldn't be alive because nature is trees water plants etc, The plants and trees produce oxygen so we can breath. Also I broke my shoulder because of nature, sometimes nature can be mean. Nature impacted my life so I can have a home to go home to sleep and eat in because with no trees we my house wouldn't be standing currently.

Time lapse are created by taking a video with a timelapse software or camera or just take a regular video and speed it up in a software. Slo Mo's are created by taking a video with a slo mo camera or taking a video really close to to your subject or object and taking a video and then put it into a computer software to Slow it down. Also there is a timelapse on the I phone camera. Also there is a slo mo on the I phone camera app too.

The hardest part for me was finding a nature tripod. Where I was filming there was never really an even spot so it was difficult to find a spot for my camera to sit. Also the A.V. log was stressful because you had to have your poem be in between 45 seconds and 55 seconds nothing over or below. Also being in the right spot at the right time, It was difficult to get my slo mo's and timelapses exactly what they were in my A.v. log. Lastly getting my parents to drive me to the locations I was taking my videos.




I am very happy with scores. I am confused why 7 people gave me a 4, I honestly think my work was a 2, 13 people agreed with me. The reason I think it should be a 2 is because I had school example timelapse and slo mo in my Retime. I mean its possible I could have got a 3 but I don't really know, 5 people thought I should have a 3. Im very surprised that 3 people gave me a 1, I do not agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Hey guys I'm here with another blog post. This will be my final blog post of the year. We only have a few more weeks of school and...